Frequently asked questions

  • The origins of Rockin' the Rivers

    A bunch of old Rockers and Cowboys who got together in 2001 and created a tradition of music at the venue site that would be known in the future as The Bridge. New partners have come, old ones have left but through it all Rockin’ the Rivers has remained true to the idea of bringing excellent classic rock to the masses in a 3 day festival format.

  • Camping

    Sites are 20 feet by 40 feet with at least 2.5 feet clearance from the side and rear boarders must be maintained for emergency vehicles.
    Many sites are uneven, please bring blocking for your Camper or RV and set your parking break. You are allowed to bring food and drink purchased off site into your campspot.
    Self-Contained Propane grills are allowed. No Charcoal grills allowed and no open fires are permitted.
    Be respectful to your neighbors and clean up your trash. We know who you are. No loud PA or stereo systems are allowed and the 3 a.m. Quiet Time is strictly enforced.

  • Tickets

    The box office is located in Three Forks, MT at the Rockin' the Rivers Main Office. Please call 406.285.0099 for hours.
    Ticket outlets have limited tickets and camping. Click on the Ticket Outlets link for a complete list.
    Tickets are non-refundable

  • Conveniences

    A Store run by a local business will be located outside the arena. They will provide camping supplies and other essentials.
    Hot Showers are available for $5; please bring your own towel.
    ATMs are set up inside the arena.
    There is extremely limited seating and shade inside the 40x80 foot beer garden. Lawn Chairs and the like are allowed inside the arena. All bags subject to search.
    Food Vendors and merchandise vendors are set up inside the arena. No unauthorized vending is allowed either inside or outside the arena.

  • Special Needs

    Handicapped Camping and Parking is located close to the main gate. Folks using this area must provide proof that they are authorized to use this space.
    Service animals only are allowed on the concert grounds.

  • What should I bring into the arena

    Lawn chair or blanket to sit on. No self shelters (tents, etc.) will be allowed inside the arena. All items subject to search. Sunscreen and/or shade supplies Only one bottle of unopened water is allowed inside the arena per person. Potable water is available both in and outside of the arena. See camping map for locations. No outside food or beverages (other than sealed water) allowed inside the concert arena.

  • Security

    A professional security team patrols the inside arena and the campground.
    All persons attending Rockin’ the Rivers do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.

How to get to Rockin' the Rivers

Sartre HTML Shop Grid Layou

Interested in working at Rockin' the Rivers?

Seeking volunteers willing to work for a ticket!

12 hours = 3 day ticket with possible general employee camping (no extra vehicle pass- limited camping available)

4 hours = 1 day ticket with general 1 day employee parking

We're looking for Gate Crew, campground flagging and many other positions.


Include your Name, Phone Number, Email Address and any experience with Rockin' or anything else you might be interested in sharing. No experience necessary! You'll be contacted before August 1st.

Sartre HTML Off Canvas Navigation

Need to get in touch?

Contact us



Local: 406.285.0099
Fax: 406.285.0088


211 S. Main St.
Three Forks, MT 59752


PO BOX 699
Three Forks, MT 59752